Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell's Trainer On Fighting Benavidez Next: I Don't Wanna Rush Him Into Something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell's Trainer On Fighting Benavidez Next: I Don't Wanna Rush Him Into Something

MINNEAPOLIS - Ronnie Shields simply isn't sure. David Morrell Jr.'s respected veteran trainer believes in his talented boxer's ability and potential. Shields also appreciates Morrell's ambition, which led the unbeaten WBA world super middleweight champion to state Saturday night that fighting David Benavidez next would be "perfect."
    [Click Here To Read More]

So much for this fight next then. The fighter and the fanboys were talking up a storm though.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

....lol....

Comment

This would be the wise move for Morrell. He is young so give him an extra year to develop.

Comment

We knew this fight wouldn’t happen. Just another Cuban with a big mouth! nothing to see here

Comment

Ronnie knows Morrell’s mouth is writing a check a his ass can’t cash …
            El_Mero El_Mero AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. I'm going to do this and I'm going to do that. Morrell went from 60 to zero. Motor mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tails View Post
                This would be the wise move for Morrell. He is young so give him an extra year to develop.
                Benevidez is 24 too. Morrell is waiting him out how?
                El_Mero El_Mero garfios garfios like this.

Comment

Quack quack. That's all I see here.

Benavidez is becoming one of the most avoided fighters in all of boxing.
                  El_Mero El_Mero AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

If you aren't ready for the best, then you should dump that phony belt. It's a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X