Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne: If I Land That Right Hand on Anyone - They Go To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne: If I Land That Right Hand on Anyone - They Go To Sleep!

Former WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Lucas "Big Daddy" Browne took his boxing career into his own hands, or should that be into his right hand, by taking out Junior Fa in two minutes on the Kambosos v Haney undercard this past Sunday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh geez here we go... Well you did make it almost a full 3 rounds with a prime Dave Allen so why not a title shot next?

Comment

I think this result was a case of Fa not preparing properly & figured he’d steamroll Browne after going 12 with Parker & seeing Browne’s performances post PED suspensions. Fa looked out of shape.

Comment

Lucas Browne- " If I land that right hand BEHIND the head on anyone they will go to sleep".

Comment

Another disgraceful PED cheat

Comment

Lucas been looking at toomany wilder videos. Lucas has WIlder type power now with back of head shot.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Lucas been looking at toomany wilder videos. Lucas has WIlder type power now with back of head shot.
              fa turned his head so shot was legal you cannot land like that on a guy facing you and the first shot that put fa into a seizure was on the side of the head, fight was over right there.

It is a fight, if you implement this foolishness all a guy has to do is turn his head lol

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I think this result was a case of Fa not preparing properly & figured he’d steamroll Browne after going 12 with Parker & seeing Browne’s performances post PED suspensions. Fa looked out of shape.
                Agreed. Fa looked considerably softer and less focused than he did against Parker (which is probably the best Fa I've ever seen). Browne is limited and has been blown out but he can crack hard and he needs to be convinced to find that soft spot in the canvas. Fa's temperament and preparation (or lack thereof) was his downfall.

As a side note, Browne's fight against a better skilled but woefully out of shape Chagaev was a very entertaining scrap for me. I think I saw that one on AWE TV...

Comment

this TWO time drug cheat gonna steal another payday via Eddie now ain't he?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Agreed. Fa looked considerably softer and less focused than he did against Parker (which is probably the best Fa I've ever seen). Browne is limited and has been blown out but he can crack hard and he needs to be convinced to find that soft spot in the canvas. Fa's temperament and preparation (or lack thereof) was his downfall.

As a side note, Browne's fight against a better skilled but woefully out of shape Chagaev was a very entertaining scrap for me. I think I saw that one on AWE TV...
                    Chagaev was kicking his ass & dropped him then completely ran out of gas & got caught by the hail mary right that you could see coming from a mile away but Chagaev was so exhausted he couldn’t avoid it. It was a good scrap. Still don’t understand why they call him a former world champion. It was a regular belt & he failed his post fight PED test. So i guess James Toney & Frans Botha are both former world HW champions after they won title fights then failed the post fight PED tests too. At least their title fights were for a real belt not some regular secondary sanction fee belt.
                    Last edited by joe strong; 06-07-2022, 11:13 PM.
                    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X