Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Taylor-Serrano Rematch Not Happening Next, Claims Team Serrano 'Don't Want' It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Taylor-Serrano Rematch Not Happening Next, Claims Team Serrano 'Don't Want' It

A rematch between Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano may happen some day, but it almost certainly will not happen next. Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing, the promoter of Taylor, squashed those hopes in a recent interview, claiming that Serrano's side was not interested in partaking in a coveted return bout with Taylor, which became an immediate talking point after their well-received first meeting.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Serrano already beat her everyone who watched that fight knows it. Hearn paid for the cards in Brooklyn why would Ireland be different
    Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

shes refusing to fight in ireland and you cant blame her shes beaten the protected one once as did persoon........at least dick turpin wore a mask.......

Comment

Serrano wants home advantage again, to prevent Taylor who has never boxed at home as a professional from having home advantage for once in her career .. ok ..

.. even Serrano / Jake Paul agreed was fair to let her have home advantage once ..

I like Serrano but presumably, she wanted to be near her home gym where her and her sister sell their steroids ..

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
        shes refusing to fight in ireland and you cant blame her shes beaten the protected one once as did persoon........at least dick turpin wore a mask.......

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Serrano wants home advantage again, to prevent Taylor who has never boxed at home as a professional from having home advantage for once in her career .. ok ..

.. even Serrano / Jake Paul agreed was fair to let her have home advantage once ..

I like Serrano but presumably, she wanted to be near her home gym where her and her sister sell their steroids ..

Dumb comment. But, I’ll raise you one more… Is it true that Boxing’s biggest, well kept secret is that Katie Taylor, the golden girl, was born with more testosterone than estrogen?

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
            Serrano already beat her everyone who watched that fight knows it. Hearn paid for the cards in Brooklyn why would Ireland be different
            Yeah ok Jake.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I'm really surprised at this. I thought Serrano would have wanted it. But it looks like Katie took Amanda's soul that night. When you've got your opponent teetering on the brink, and almost gone on her feet, and you can't close the show? Well I don't blame Amanda for not wanting it anymore. I guess she will question herself from here on in.
              siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

I knew young Edward will find a way out or a high risk rematch , now Taylor can go and fight another bum hole fighter ,good luck fooling people

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
                  I'm really surprised at this. I thought Serrano would have wanted it. But it looks like Katie took Amanda's soul that night. When you've got your opponent teetering on the brink, and almost gone on her feet, and you can't close the show? Well I don't blame Amanda for not wanting it anymore. I guess she will question herself from here on in.
                  Don’t always believe what young Edward says , this guy talk s out of his rear end, and a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
                    Don’t always believe what young Edward says , this guy talk s out of his rear end, and a fraud
                    Do you have some breaking news? Lol.
                    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X