Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Injures Back, Fight With Maciej Sulecki is Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Injures Back, Fight With Maciej Sulecki is Postponed

The Jermall Charlo vs. Maciej Sulecki event, scheduled to take place Saturday, June 18 live on SHOWTIME from Toyota Center in Houston, has been postponed after Charlo suffered a back injury in training.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good, maybe he'll fight somebody worth a damn after his taint recovers

Comment

Ya Big...!!! Lol!!!! Amazing how 2 people born at the same time, can be so different!

Comment

Hopefully Jermall Charlo is good and makes a Full Recovery BUT this is actually a good thing, nobody wanted to see that Garbage fight anyway. Get Healthy then comeback and fight Andrade, Plant, Benavidez, hell even a fight with Carlos Adames or Erislandy Lara would be good. He does have options, he just seems reluctant to take Risk and is comfortable making what they call "Easy Money"
        Last edited by sicko; 06-06-2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Time to make a good fight while Canelo has taken a momentary back seat. It's wide open

The cash cow took the L but it's allowed Bivol, Tank, Jermell, and Haney to emerge a little more. It's been exciting to me (last Saturday notwithstanding) . Jermall could get the same action if he take the right fight

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Hopefully Jermall Charlo is good and makes a Full Recovery BUT this is actually a good thing, nobody wanted to see that Garbage fight anyway. Get Healthy then comeback and fight Andrade, Plant, Benavidez, hell even a fight with Carlos Adames or Erislandy Lara would be good. He does have options, he just seems reluctant to take Risk and is comfortable making what they "Easy Money"
            Stop with that narrative. They don’t want to fight the Charlo brother. Andrade pulled out against Jermell and Munguia pulled out against Jermall.

BEC20CA8-CBE5-4BCD-AE4B-F85EDAA65C5B.jpeg
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Feel bad for Frank Martin. That guy can't get a break
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Tickets were NOT moving..

karma for Sulecki for pulling out of Mingia fights twice like a scab..

Charlo just realized Mungia is the real big dawg, he needs Mungia.

Meanwhile, Mungia fighting this weekend and getting paid.
                Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

Stop with that narrative. They don’t want to fight the Charlo brother. Andrade pulled out against Jermell and Munguia pulled out against Jermall.

BEC20CA8-CBE5-4BCD-AE4B-F85EDAA65C5B.jpeg
                  I've called out Munguia and GBP for months and how they're protecting Munguia away from BOTH Charlo and Andrade who he is or was Mandatory for both but he is fighting some guy I never heard up at 168 or whatever

Mell will fight anybody, Mall is dragging is damn foot when it comes to better Competition though no excuses trying to fight a damn Sulecki and I like both Charlo Brothers but I would never defend Mall trying to fight Sulecki of all people. Carlos Adams is #1 and Mandatory for his WBC strap, make that fight instead!

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    Tickets were NOT moving..

karma for Sulecki for pulling out of Mingia fights twice like a scab..

Charlo just realized Mungia is the real big dawg, he needs Mungia.

Meanwhile, Mungia fighting this weekend and getting paid.
                    That's not true. I thought the same, but actually checked and there were actually a lot of tickets snapped up two weeks out.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X