Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Enjoying Life in The Slow Lane, But Looking To Entertain Against Barrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Enjoying Life in The Slow Lane, But Looking To Entertain Against Barrera

Ricky Hatton is 43 and looking 23. The Manchester grandfather is in training for a July 2 exhibition with his Mexican friend Marco Antonio Barrera and admits the work he's put in over the last several weeks might have prompted lifestyle changes that he will use for the rest of his days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh Sonny Boy lets go Ricky Hatton, don't let Tom Jones sing God save the Queen this time

Comment

Ricky is looking in great shape, I predict he ko s barrera

Comment

Ay Ricky, if you ever come to the states, u need to get in touch with me right away, like as soon as u step off the plane. call me so we can chop it up. My number is: 1-800-coc-aine
        Last edited by archiemoore1; 06-06-2022, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Nice hobby to have. Hoping the cheers never end.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Ricky Hatton is 43 and looking 23. The Manchester grandfather is in training for a July 2 exhibition with his Mexican friend Marco Antonio Barrera and admits the work he's put in over the last several weeks might have prompted lifestyle changes that he will use for the rest of his days.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Hatton "lit up the Vegas Strip with his "charm".....???????? That's a new one.. I can hear him saying now, in his charming broad coarse English vernacular... "watcher old kok !!

Comment

This exhibition got him in shape and it's for a positive cause.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Comment

Working...
              X