Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucas Browne Blasts Out Junior Fa in First Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucas Browne Blasts Out Junior Fa in First Round Shocker

Browne, Fa Fight Photos Gallery - Marvel Stadium, Melbourne, Australia - Former WBA heavyweight champion Lucas Browne pulled off a big shocker when he knocked out the heavily favored Junior Fa in the first round. (photos by Darren Burns)
    [Click Here To Read More]

The shame of it all...

Comment

Those shots were clearly to the back of the head.

Comment

I wonder how Fa managed to block those shots with the back of his head.

Comment

Fa had just hit Browne with a cheap punch on a break before being clipped by the first glancing blow to the side/back of his head. I'm not a hater, but to me it was almost karmic justice. I think Fa greatly underestimated the older Aussie, to his determent.
          Timur78 Timur78 likes this.

Comment

Big Daddy made Fa look like Big Baby...

Take a bow and stick that middle finger proudly in the air.
            Couple more pay days for Lucas Browne after all...

Comment

Originally posted by TampaBayTimmy View Post
              Fa had just hit Browne with a cheap punch on a break before being clipped by the first glancing blow to the side/back of his head. I'm not a hater, but to me it was almost karmic justice. I think Fa greatly underestimated the older Aussie, to his determent.
              Yes. I saw Fa was way too relaxed just before the fight.
              Smiling and having a good time instead of focusing on his opponent.
              TampaBayTimmy TampaBayTimmy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post

Yes. I saw Fa was way too relaxed just before the fight.
                Smiling and having a good time instead of focusing on his opponent.
                Saw the same thing he seemed like he was a WWE scripted wrestler more than boxer heading into combat. Maybe he will learn a lesson from this but I think he was exposed too.
                Timur78 Timur78 likes this.

Comment

Huge upset! Lot of chat about "illegal punches" but he's throwing hooks and Fa is turning his head you can't call those illegal. Fa appealing and if it gets overturned then the organisations are looking after him big time. At his age and ability and path in life Browne deserves kudos and has just earned himself another decent wedge. Fa needs to put this guy away in a round in a rematch like he should have done at the weekend otherwise his stock is pennies.

Comment

Blocking looping hooks is also an idea. The first hook that landed Fa turns his head as a defense and puts his back of his head right into the punch.

Odd that Fa goes 12 full rounds with Parker, employing a jab and hold defense then gets roached in the first rd.

Credit to Browne..

Comment

Working...
                    X