Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: F--- Them, Email Champ is The Top Dog Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: F--- Them, Email Champ is The Top Dog Now!

It's been a long journey for Devin Haney (28-0, 15 KOs), but the undefeated boxer achieved his dream on Sunday, at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. Haney outboxed unbeaten George Kambosos over twelve rounds to become the undisputed world champion at 135-pounds. He's heading back to Las Vegas with the WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO world titles around his waist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A lot of fans who took joy in calling him an e-mail champ through no fault of his own, are sick today.

Comment

As much as I would enjoy seeing Haney lose, it just isn't going to happen with Kambosos, the rematch is unnecessary, he has a puncher's chance at most, the level in skill was obvious to anyone watching. Haney was just a better boxer.

Comment

So he gonna fight someone now? Or he gonna drop them and send an email for one of Taylor’s vacant belts?
        Smash Smash War Room War Room like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          A lot of fans who took joy in calling him an e-mail champ through no fault of his own, are sick today.
          Like always, they’ll be out of action for a couple of days. Maybe they are all posting on YouTube today. Anyway, love how Haney is calling out all the casual internet trolls with this one.

Comment

Haney was so many levels above my boy George. Well done young man.

Comment

Lol people are still salty

Comment

I think Tank would give him a serious run. I like the Loma fight and I think that's a fight where you'd see if Haney has any real pop because he would have to earn that respect but I think skill wise it's a very slight Haney lean. I didn't say Shakur because he's at 130 but hell I'd like to see Pitbull get a crack.
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunggy Haney
                  well now email champ is the top dog
                  SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    So he gonna fight someone now? Or he gonna drop them and send an email for one of Taylor’s vacant belts?
                    If he wins the Kambo rematch, maybe he should think about moving up and facing Taylor. He should learn from Teo's mistakes and move up before the weight cut becomes too taxing. Taylor probably should move up too, but TR is barren at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X