Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Haney Was Hurt Every Time I Landed, It Was Boring Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Haney Was Hurt Every Time I Landed, It Was Boring Fight

George Kambosos was not very pleased with the performance of the referee in the undisputed clash with Devin Haney, On Sunday at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Haney outboxed Kambosos over twelve rounds to become the undisputed champion at lightweight, by unifying the WBC, IBF, WBA, WBO world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the 'fight' sucked, 12 rounds of tap and run and watching haney trying to cuddle him

Comment

Dude,**** off. I was rooting for you to win,but you were more than content to posture and eat jabs the whole night long. You made no adjustments,and had no urgency when you were getting outboxed the whole night long. You did nothing to deserve the rematch,and seemed to have no strategy going in. You weren't able to adapt to anything that Haney was doing,and seemed lost and confused. You acted like more of a sparring partner rather than a unified champ fighting on his home soil. You'd better find your balls for the rematch,or hugging Haney might actually sit down on his punches and finish you off.

Comment

Kambo never hurt Haney

The Dream won every rounds

Comment

Haney is boring to watch and youre boring to listen too.
          Iron Fister Iron Fister likes this.

Comment

The only good thing about Haney being such a boring fighter is that he’s pretty much forced to fight top guys like Loma, Garcia and Tank for the foreseeable future. There
            would be absolutely no interest in or audience for watching Haney fight anyone else, and everyone - Top Rank, ESPN and any other potential network/promotional partner - knows it.

Comment

About as inspiring as waking up at 5am to a soggy Kebab. Crap fight, crowd full of casuals and Kambosos found his level. The Dad thing can do one also - so predictable.

Comment

And you ate his jabs like delicious Christmas turkey.
                mgame mgame Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

boring because Bumbosos couldn't make adjustments!

Simples!

Comment

Haney is boring fighter but he wins that way so can't really blame him. I didn't watch the fight but seems like Kambosos had nothing to bring against Haney's style. We don't need rematch after this

Comment

Working...
                    X