Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: Benavidez, Plant, Dirrell - I'm Ready For Any of Them!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell: Benavidez, Plant, Dirrell - I'm Ready For Any of Them!

The Armory in Minneapolis - WBA Super Middleweight Champion David Morrell Jr. (7-0, 6 KOs) delivered a bruising fourth-round TKO over Kalvin Henderson (15-2-1, 11 KOs), thrilling the fans in his adopted hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavidez stops him, don't really know where the hype comes from, he didn't look all that impressive last night.

Comment

why does PBC attempt to insult viewers by calling Morell a world champion? didnt Canelo unify 168? Cant he be a rising contender/prospect without lying and misleading the viewers?

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
        why does PBC attempt to insult viewers by calling Morell a world champion? didnt Canelo unify 168? Cant he be a rising contender/prospect without lying and misleading the viewers?
        Blame the alphabet soups.
        Trillz91 Trillz91 likes this.

Comment

Looking at 168 right now, Morrell's skills and abilities belong right there in the mix. And he is the one wanting to fight the top guys with just 7 fights. That's refreshing. I'd like to see him against ********* Mbilli, Plant, Lerrone Richards, or Mosley Jr. Then on to the next level if he wins.
          Last edited by richardt; 06-05-2022, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Benavidez stops him, don't really know where the hype comes from, he didn't look all that impressive last night.
            i agree. While watching last night all i could think was no way is this dude ready for benevidez. He will take a beating. He might be competitive with plant.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              They have to fight thought, don't you think so? Do you know who benavidez was fighting in his seventh fight? Luis Juan Hernandez, 1-0, was a four round event, he's 31 years old now and his record is, get this, 1-20-0 with 19 of those losses by knockout. How do you like that?
              Last edited by garfios; 06-05-2022, 03:54 PM.
              Trillz91 Trillz91 likes this.

Comment

Ah come on, not Dirrell again.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                  The same reason Showtime calls Tank a 3 division champ. Which is insulting to Devin Haney now because he's undisputed.

Comment

DB would stop Morell within 5 rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X