Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: I Want Murodjon Akhmadaliev To Finish This Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: I Want Murodjon Akhmadaliev To Finish This Up

WBC and WBO 122-pound world champion Stephen Fulton Jr. displayed his full complement of skills and made his case as a top pound-for-pound fighter in a dominant unanimous decision win over former unified champion Danny Roman Saturday night in the main event of action live on Showtime in front of a sold-out crowd at The Armory in Minneapolis in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At some point I thought Raeese Aleem would be one of the elite but the last fight he had he did not look good. There is MA, Nery, Rios, and Hovhannisyan, and even Aleem that can all be great fights in the division. But it appears Fulton is the best of the bunch, especially if he wins more convincingly against Figuroa.
    sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Why not rematch Figuroa? I guess they didn't have arematch clause because that would be a great 2nd fight IMO I thought Fulton lostin their fight.

Comment

I hope it happens. Would be great to get another unified champion.
        kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

There is no economic value to this fight happening.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
            There is no economic value to this fight happening.
            It's the best payday Akhmadaliev can get.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
              Why not rematch Figuroa? I guess they didn't have arematch clause because that would be a great 2nd fight IMO I thought Fulton lostin their fight.
              Brandon Figueroa moved up to 126.

Comment

Hope we get this next. Fulton’s performance Saturday has me wanting to see more of him. Hopefully he gets a chance to get all the belts and then eventually moves up and has a rematch with Figuroa

Comment

Working...
                X