Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I Give Haney His Full Respect, Let Him Have His Time And We'll Do It Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I Give Haney His Full Respect, Let Him Have His Time And We'll Do It Again

George Kambosos Jr. did not entertain the thought of losing ahead of his undisputed championship clash with Devin Haney. One thing he vowed to never do under such a scenario, though, was ruin his opponent's moment in the sun as was the case when Kambosos was in the same position a little more than six months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

nobody wants to see it again

Comment

Well said George ........but Devin has other battles to fight and a rematch at this point makes little sense.
      Andrew LBJ Andrew LBJ likes this.

Comment

Hopefully they can do a step aside. I'd rather see Haney vs Loma or against Tank Davis.

Comment

The rematch will happen. Kambosos wants another payday and Haney wants another win to Kambosos.

Ryan Garcia, Davis and Loma are much more dangerous fights.

135 is a war zone, nobody is safe here, everybody wants to enjoy his moments of glory. There are sharks in the water...

Who will be the last man stand at 135?

Comment

And this is the problem with rematch clauses. Guys get beat convincingly and are able to get right back in line immediately without earning it. There are better fights for Haney than a rematch with kambosos just like there are more significant options for Usyk and bivol than rematching Joshua and Canelo respectively.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Rematch majority don’t want to see but is being forced down our throats….

Comment

Kambosas is wrong when he says “this was an amazing night for sport”. It was a terrible fight and Kambosos’ own people won’t come out to watch that garbage again. Haney is gifted boxer but he runs and holds too much and doesn’t try to hurt his opponent. Only guys like Haney get booed in their hometown. Kambosos as a small, counterpuncher, will always be a boring, easy fight for Haney who will jab, clutch and run his way to the W.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  And this is the problem with rematch clauses. Guys get beat convincingly and are able to get right back in line immediately without earning it. There are better fights for Haney than a rematch with kambosos just like there are more significant options for Usyk and bivol than rematching Joshua and Canelo respectively.
                  Not only am I bothered by the rematch, I don't like Haney having to do the rematch in Australia again! That was a HORRIBLE deal for Haney!

Comment

yeah i’ll pass, I’m good on watching haney jab for another 12 rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X