Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: It Would Have Hurt Me To Accomplish This Without My Father Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: It Would Have Hurt Me To Accomplish This Without My Father Here

Devin Haney spent the past couple of weeks expecting to enter the biggest fight of his career without his father by his side. Even as he was prepared for that moment, he never wanted to envision his winning the undisputed lightweight championship under that scenario.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm missing GBP4Life on these Haney threads. He's so knowledgeable of this sport, with his pearls of wisdom, and fantastic character evaluations. I wonder why he's quiet. I hope he's looking after himself.

Comment

To go overseas and get the win takes a lot of dedication and will, so congrats to Haney. But my lord, what a snooze fest, like a robot, no risk, Hats off to Haney, but I'm saying it, Tank will beat him, I doubt he takes that fight unless forced by the sanctioning bodies, Kombosos was keeping those belts warm, he got lucky with Lopez and his massive problems and caught him at the right time, Haney was just smart enough to see that, that's why he took the fight but you can't knock him for that. But like I said Haney's lack of power and robotic style will give him issues against big punchers who can box a little like Tank, sh**, from what I seen will I dare to say that Garcia will give him problems as well, Haney maybe might be able to box Tank since he's short, Maybe even Garcia, but both will be a handful and Garcia's size and power might pose the greatest threat since Garcia has power and size, we will see, regardless some interesting fights out there.

Comment

Haney is the most boring fighter in decades ! Fights very scared, can’t wait for him to be gone from
        boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Henrock View Post
          Haney is the most boring fighter in decades ! Fights very scared, can’t wait for him to be gone from
          boxing
          Because you're so brave and tough, huh? I'm sorry, who are you again?
          Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Bill haney a bit of a douche in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrock View Post
              boxing
              The email champion is the UNDISPUTED CHAMP now. I guess it hurts a lot of you envious azzhes.

Comment

Working...
              X