Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: If I Didn't Give Haney His Shot, He Wouldn't Have Had His Moment Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: If I Didn't Give Haney His Shot, He Wouldn't Have Had His Moment Now

George Kambosos Jr. entered the biggest fight of his career to date armed with a rematch clause in the event he came up short. The Sydney native did and is prepared to exercise said clause, even if he's among an infinitesimal group who would actually want to see him fight Devin Haney a second time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fck these rematch clauses. I wanted Kambosos to win but he didn't so let Haney face someone else and get back in the line
    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

George gave his word to fight Haney then tried to fight Loma, only reason this fight happened is because of the war.

But if I'm him I would take the rematch because this probably the closest he will ever get to that gold anytime soon.
      1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

This rematch clause is wrong I hope get’s battered in the rematch Kamboso he is average fighter

Comment

He's very high on these self appreciation statements.
          Rodtang Rodtang No look hook Slip jab like this.

Comment

Lol. I don't think the rematch will happen cause only kambosos and his team and girlfriend probably want it to happen again.

Comment

This was a dominating fight for haney. The rematch doesn't make sense since haney's contract with top rank involves a rematch that should take place in Australia again with the split of the purse in Kambosos favour or something to that effect. I don't see kambosos making the adjustments.
              Last edited by Lance98; 06-05-2022, 05:11 AM.

Comment

I like Kambosos, but he has found his limits. I liked the way he beat Bey, Selby, Lopez. Amazing step-ups, every next fight was better.

But I guess this is the end of the road for him. He will take Haney rematch for big money and after that he will fade to obscurity fighting fringe guys.

Comment

Always find the 'I gave him the shot' attitude annoying. As if you only took the fight to be a nice guy and share opportunities to the less fortunate.
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
                    Fck these rematch clauses. I wanted Kambosos to win but he didn't so let Haney face someone else and get back in the line
                    The whole contract that Devin Haney was forced to sign in order to even get the fight was a disgrace to the sport itself that they would allow such an extortionist contract to be validated.
                    I'm glad that Devin Haney defeated George Kambosos, and if he has to go through with the rematch, it's more than likely that Kambosos will be beaten even worse the second time around.
                    For some reason I wasn't a big Devin Haney fan in the past, but that's changed now seeing how respectful, and professional he was under all of the unfair shenanigans that he had to endure.

Comment

Working...
                    X