Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton Dominates Daniel Roman, Retains WBC, WBO With Wide 12-Round Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton Dominates Daniel Roman, Retains WBC, WBO With Wide 12-Round Win

MINNEAPOLIS - Stephen Fulton fought his way into position Saturday night to pursue the two titles Daniel Roman lost two years ago. Fulton's boxing ability, intelligence, movement and speed troubled Roman for most of their 12-round, 122-pound title fight at The Armory. The undefeated Fulton got into a rhythm during the early rounds, controlled distance throughout the bout and comfortably beat the former IBF and WBA champion on all three scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unified WBC and WBO 122-pound world champion Stephen Fulton Jr. and former unified champion Danny Roman went face to face at the official weigh-in before they meet in the SHOWTIME main event this Saturday, June 4 from The Armory in Minneapolis in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)

The weigh-in also featured WBA Super Middleweight Champion and Minneapolis fan-favorite David Morrell Jr. and Kalvin Henderson previewing their co-main event showdown on the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® telecast beginning at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.

Kicking off the telecast will be the premiere of Gervonta Davis’ sensational stoppage of Rolando Romero last Saturday night as he defended his WBA Lightweight Title in front of a star-studded, sold-out crowd that included celebrities across the entertainment and sporting gamut.

Comment

The Armory is always a great atmosphere for fights , think this one is going to be a really good one WAR Fulton !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      pesticid pesticid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        The Armory is always a great atmosphere for fights , think this one is going to be a really good one WAR Fulton !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I have a good feeling about this card too.
        I'll focus on this one tomorrow.

War Boxing!
        pesticid pesticid likes this.

Comment

I feel more attached to the SHOWTIME team than ESPN. Mauro with the "Mama Mia!!", Bernstein's "oh...my" on hard shots ...

ESPN seems like the better main event tonight though. Still trying to decide which to watch live and which to see the DVR recording later

Comment

Can't wait for the Morrell fight, I hope the other dude can fight his butt off

Comment

Oh David Morrell vs Kelvin Henderson is going to start soon. That is unexpected.

Edit: I apologize, apparently they are going to put on the Davis vs Romero bout beforehand.
              Last edited by Feroz; 06-04-2022, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Oh jesus, Showtime doing their dumb **** and showing a replay of Tank/Romero first. It's like they are trying to put both main events on at the same time, ****ing idiots
                El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Oh jesus, Showtime doing their dumb **** and showing a replay of Tank/Romero first. It's like they are trying to put both main events on at the same time, ****ing idiots
                  Which is a damn shame because if I had to pick I choose Haney vs Kambosos with its mediocre undercard even though Morrell vs Henderson and Fulton vs Roman could be done before that Main event.
                  BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Wtf happened to Dargan he used to look sobgood now he gets raggdolled by alfredo santiago wow

Comment

Working...
                    X