Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne Twice Floors Junior Fa, Scores 1st Round Knockout On Kambosos-Haney Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne Twice Floors Junior Fa, Scores 1st Round Knockout On Kambosos-Haney Undercard

Lucas Browne breathed new life into his troubled career. The 43-year old heavyweight from Perth Australia, picked up his biggest win in years, twice flooring New Zealand's Junior Fa en route to a stunning first round knockout. Fa was decked midway through the round and again mere moments later, prompting a stoppage at 1:58 in the first round of their ESPN-televised opener Saturday evening (Sunday afternoon local time) from Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow! Never saw that coming…
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Goes to show how overated Parker is . Whyte would wipe him out in a rematch . Parker needs to retire .

Comment

Fa might want to call it a day after that

Comment

Joseph Parker vs Lucas Brown could be interesting.

Comment

I was expecting Fa to win a wide decision or get a late knockout. Thought he could avoid getting hit by big punches early in the fight and dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Goes to show how overated Parker is . Whyte would wipe him out in a rematch . Parker needs to retire .
              I disagree. At heavyweight, any guy can KO another guy - especially when it's a very big puncher like Browne and Fa left himself wide open. Fa did not fight Parker the same way. Parker nearly stopped Whyte in the first fight and could easily stop him the second time around. Parker has proven to have the better chin.
              Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I disagree. At heavyweight, any guy can KO another guy - especially when it's a very big puncher like Browne and Fa left himself wide open. Fa did not fight Parker the same way. Parker nearly stopped Whyte in the first fight and could easily stop him the second time around. Parker has proven to have the better chin.
                I’m joking and just trying to sound like many on the forum that grade wins and losses that others get then have an absurd opinion on who should call it a day .

It’s good to show others how kooky they sound at times and point out the double standards .
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-04-2022, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Well, that’s about the silliest thing I’ve heard today.
                  Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Well, that’s about the silliest thing I’ve heard today.
                    Well now you know how most posts sounds on here .

Comment

Working...
                    X