Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell: Benavidez Says Everyone's Dodging Him; If David Is Looking For Me, I'll Be Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell: Benavidez Says Everyone's Dodging Him; If David Is Looking For Me, I'll Be Here!

David Morrell Jr. doesn't think he is on Canelo Alvarez's "radar." The unbeaten Cuban understands, too, that he would be a high-risk, low-reward option for Jermall Charlo if the undefeated WBC middleweight champion decides to move up to the 168-pound division. Caleb Plant is coming off a loss to Alvarez, thus Morrell doesn't consider the former IBF super middleweight champion an appealing potential opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavidez stops him, too green, talented but green.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Morrell too long, too athletic, too skilled, too mean, too southpaw for Benavidez. This will be an eye opener for most when it happens.
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

This is the same article headline from 3 weeks ago.

Comment

A fight I would love to see.

Comment

Morel is suddenly Canelos best friend, Morel calling out Benavidez takes heat off Canelo.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

"Don't sing the blues until you've paId some dues". With only five professional fights? Who said homeboy didn't have ambition?

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
                Morel is suddenly Canelos best friend, Morel calling out Benavidez takes heat off Canelo.
                Straight up!

Comment

Benavidez is saying noone wants to fight him but here he has the WBA champion calling him out over and over. Make the fight. It'd be the 2nd best win of Benavidez career next to Andre Dirrell and only because of Dirells experience

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
                    Nothing to do with canelo. Benavidez shouting loud and hard noone will fight him, here's an opportunity for him to advance to another position with another one of the alphabet orgs that puts him in line for a shot at canelo. All he has to do is tell his management "just make the fight with Morrell".

Comment

Working...
                    X