Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney Makes Weight; Kambosos Slightly Over, Has Two Hours To Make Weight For Undisputed Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney Makes Weight; Kambosos Slightly Over, Has Two Hours To Make Weight For Undisputed Showdown

For all that he has endured over the past month, making weight turned out to be the easy part for Devin Haney. Not so much for George Kambosos Jr. A whirlwind past several weeks saw Las Vegas' Haney mull the potential absence of his father and head trainer Bill Haney from his corner, and two other team members met with separate visa issues preventing their presence. The 23-year-old. Haney kept his head down and focused on the task at hand, which is his undisputed championship showdown with Sydney's Kambosos Jr. There remains to be work for the fight to move forward. Haney was ever the professional, coming in at a shredded 134.92 pounds. Kambosos had to strip down to his birthday suit after coming on heavy on the first try, though still coming in over the limit on the second try at 135.36 pounds. Kambosos will have two hours to shed 0.36 pounds to avoid losing his titles at the scales.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-03-2022, 09:06 PM.

Black Jesus aka Lord Haney 12-0 UD

Comment

Definitely surprised by that. But those scales looked like they were picking up everything, fluctuating non-stop. The woman was telling the guys to stand perfectly still for a minute. And I wouldn't be surprised if the vibrations of the stage threw it off.
      Last edited by Cypocryphy; 06-03-2022, 07:59 PM.

Comment

if im Haney, im throwing hard body for the first few rounds

Comment

Wow. So now it starts.
          LOWBLOW_CHAMP LOWBLOW_CHAMP likes this.

Comment

Watching….wifey and I will be watching, and we of course are going to the Juneteenth fight in Houston so lots of boxing for us lately. My proud NW English wife isn’t overly fond of australians while I spent time there and love the ozzies. When Kambo didn’t make weight and the Ozzie crowd cheered for him and booed Devin, wifey kicked off lol. Thank G-d I married a British woman over here, who loves the sport of boxing!

Comment

Tried to tell you guys.

It NEVER fails.

Whenever someone holds all the belts...they just don't show up for some reason.

Maybe they really ARE a curse.

Comment

Can't wait for the Haney jab hold, clinch jab jump in for hold rinse and repeat night.

Then the boxing world will praise him for it.

Comment

Anyone know what time the fight starts in Cali time? I want to plan accordingly for tomorrow and not have my lady bugging me during fight time

Comment

Put the house on Haney. The fat lazy Aussie is taking an L.

Comment

Working...
                    X