Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Want To Fight Both Charlos, GGG - Thurman or Garcia at Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: I Want To Fight Both Charlos, GGG - Thurman or Garcia at Catch-Weight

After spending a decade at super welterweight where he captured two world titles, Erislandy Lara (29-3-3, 17 KOs), who is now the WBA regular world champion at middleweight, is looking to fight all champions in the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a call out for sure. Lara is ready, I can't **** on this guy, he is willing. Even though I don't like his style, if he becomes more of a fighter as he mentions he can finish out his career with some nice cash.
    Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Bit random to throw out Thurman, Spence and Garcia whilst mentioning Charlos and GGG. Pick a damn weight class.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

No he doesn't. They've been on PBC for how many years now? And just now at the tail end of his career he's calling them out? LOL. Sounds like bullsh.it to me.

Comment

I will believe when contracts signed
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Anyone of the Charlos vs Lara are good in-house fights.
            But I don't see them happening. Jermall could have picked this fight
            easily and got made, but he picked Sulecki.

Comment

Nobody wants to fight Lara. High risk, low reward and doesn't have a title. Plus it is hard to look against him even if a fighter wins. Only some fighter trying to make a name for themselves will actually challenge him but Lara is above that at this moment.
              Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

I can see GGG and even the Charlos but DSG, Thurman and Spence is a bit of a stretch. Oddly he wont fight any name mentioned ever more than likely.

Comment

Not much to hope for out of Lara. 39 years old, maybe 6 fights left in his career. Nobody wants to fight him and only purist want to watch him. Hope he gets some big paydays, his days are numbered.
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    Bit random to throw out Thurman, Spence and Garcia whilst mentioning Charlos and GGG. Pick a damn weight class.
                    He said it, the charlo's and ggg at 160, the others he's open for a catchweight

Comment

Working...
                    X