Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenichi Ogawa-Joe Cordina, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From Cardiff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenichi Ogawa-Joe Cordina, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From Cardiff

Kenichi Ogawa is set for his third title fight on the road. The defending IBF junior lightweight titlist travels to hostile territory for the first defense of his belt, as he faces unbeaten contender Joe Cordina. Both boxers made weight for their scheduled 12-round bout, which headlines a DAZN show from Motorpoint Arena in Cordina's hometown of Cardiff, Wales. Tokyo's Ogawa weighed 129.55 pounds for his third career fight outside of his native Japan, all coming in title fights. Cordina tipped the scales at a fighting ready 129.95 pounds for his first career title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Those odds for Ogawa looking pretty good I already put a small bet and am tempted to put more ..
    Castilo Castilo jockpunk jockpunk like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
      Those odds for Ogawa looking pretty good I already put a small bet and am tempted to put more ..
      I bet him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

I bet him as well.
        I want to put more but I haven't seen enoguh of Joe Cordina to feel confident betting against him . I do remember the one or 2 fights I watched of him and thought he was good .
        Just don't think he's quite Championship material
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X