Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: George Kambosos, Devin Haney - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: George Kambosos, Devin Haney - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Kambosos, Haney Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Most of the trash talk is over. It is nearly time. WBO/IBF/WBA lightweight champion George Kambosos Jr. (20-0, 10 KOs) and WBC champion Devin Haney (27-0, 15 KOs) are two days away from their showdown for the undisputed title at Marvel Stadium. The fight, Sunday local time and airing Saturday evening in the United States, is one of the biggest bouts ever on Australian soil. (photos by Darren Burns)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its going down! And the undercard with Maloney-Palicte is looking proper.
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Kambosos, Haney Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Most of the trash talk is over. It is nearly time. WBO/IBF/WBA lightweight champion George Kambosos Jr. (20-0, 10 KOs) and WBC champion Devin Haney (27-0, 15 KOs) are two days away from their showdown for the undisputed title at Marvel Stadium. The fight, Sunday local time and airing Saturday evening in the United States, is one of the biggest bouts ever on Australian soil. (photos by Darren Burns)
      [Click Here To Read More]
      It may be one of Australia's biggest fights, but even counting Fenech, Rose and Tsyu, Australia's best boxer by far was a now forgotten boxing genius, Dave Sands. The closest he got to a world title was to KO Bobo Olson in 2, and then nobody would fight him. . I never forgot him, held the Australian middle , light-heavy and heavyweight titles simultaneously. Also the Commonweight titles never KD or beaten. every fight was easy. He and Cerdan made a good pair of forgotten heroes

Incidentally Cerdan's long time girl friend was .the world famous Edith Piaf.
      Last edited by edgarg; 06-03-2022, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

It may be one of Australia's biggest fights, but even counting Fenech, Rose and Tsyu, Australia's best boxer by far was a now forgotten boxing genius, Dave Sands. The closest he got to a world title was to KO Bobo Olson in 2, and then nobody would fight him. . I never forgot him, held the Australian middle , light-heavy and heavyweight titles simultaneously. Also the Commonweight titles never KD or beaten. every fight was easy. He and Cerdan made a good pair of forgotten heroes

Incidentally Cerdan's long time girl friend was .the world famous Edith Piaf.
        Thanks for that. I'd never heard of him before. Just checking out footage now.

Comment

Stainey looked shook.

Comment

Haney ready to spank that ass

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
              Stainey looked shook.
              You said the same thing about Bivol. I see that you are a trumpy sucka supporter. Do you have a dead squirrel on top of your head like he does? You, him and clenela are losers!!!

Comment

Haney just looks happy to be there which I hope is not his actual mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  You said the same thing about Bivol. I see that you are a trumpy sucka supporter. Do you have a dead squirrel on top of your head like he does? You, him and clenela are losers!!!
                  When did I ever say Bivol looked shook?

Keep supporting the leftist wackjobs you imbecile, you dumb sh.its are ruining this country, but I guess that doesn't affect you since you don't have a job, you don't need gas and those high gas prices aren't affecting you, the high price of food doesn't affect your food stamp having ass, and the cost of living doesn't affect your welfare abusing, section-8 living ass either.

Comment

A lot of pressure on Kambo with a full stadium, but.. unless he gets KO'd, no way the judges will give Haney the decision. (Now, I'm not saying Kambo can't win on his own, but I think it's a bad match up: Haney will keep him at distance all night, shutting down his offence and the crowd.)

Comment

Working...
                    X