Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Letter Issued To Prevent Probellum, MTK Boxers From Fighting on Sky Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Letter Issued To Prevent Probellum, MTK Boxers From Fighting on Sky Sports

Any boxer who wants to appear on Sky Sports must sign a document to confirm they have no ties to companies previously linked to accused Irish crime lord Daniel Kinahan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does this apply to Matthew macklin presenting for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Does this apply to Matthew macklin presenting for them?
      Macklin likely signed the document.

Comment

I just hope that whatever network Tyson Fury fights on over there applies the same pressure. I suspect that the 'Gypsy-Bum' seen trouble coming and got lost, he has been ducking UKAD too.

Comment

Wonder if they'll (sky) will adopt the same attitude with AJ, if they manage to secure him seen as at least one of his "companies" was previously "MTK PROPERTY INVESTMENTS LTD" - https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/09961111
          Last edited by Boro; 06-03-2022, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            I just hope that whatever network Tyson Fury fights on over there applies the same pressure. I suspect that the 'Gypsy-Bum' seen trouble coming and got lost, he has been ducking UKAD too.
            This hasn’t been said enough about the retirement

The UKAD bit is prob correct, too, but I assume so he can do coke or whatever else.
            1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

First they came for Canadian truckers and GoFundMe; then they freeze Roman Abrahamovic's assets; Russian tennis players at Wimbledon; now MTK.. none of these have been tried before a jury of their peers in any court of law. This is tyranny. What next, freezing your bank account because you've said something on Twitter that was deemed to in correct?? This is tyranny.

Comment

All of you do-gooder's on your moral high horse should be careful what you wish for. This is tyranny. Where does this end? Nobody has been sentenced in any court of law here. This is tyranny.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

The UKAD bit is prob correct, too, but I assume so he can do coke or whatever else.
                  Ukad probably don't even test fury in case he bankrupts them with legal fees, like he and his uncle threatened to do over his last drug test failure case.

He was also given a pass on answering questions about his association with Kinahan by the media in the run-up to the Whyte fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

I hope the feds get Tyson and Billy Joe Saunders. Maybe they share a cell with Avtandil Khurtsidze who was a mob enforcer. SKYSPORTS, needs to ban Billy Joe and the 'Gypsy-Bum' for their ties to Daniel Kinahan and all the numerous violations they committed throughout the years against BBBofC statues.

Below I share the Kinahan/mob sympathizer Billy Joe Saunder's sentiments regarding the Irish-Mafia-Don.

Speaking of his struggles to nail down a big fight, Saunders said he was considering giving up boxing if Kinahan walked away from the sport.
                    “He’s done so much for boxing, he did so much for MTK, he did so much for Irish boxing and world boxing."

He added: “What I can’t understand and get my head around is, the man has no criminal convictions, nothing, whatsoever.

“They’re talking like he’s killed a million people, he has not got one criminal conviction.

“He’s involved in a legitimate business, boxing, advising people, making their lives obviously a lot better.

“If he’s this bad criminal, why don’t you do something about it? Arrest him, take him away and take him to prison if he’s killed people. Do it. Why haven’t you done it?

Comment

Working...
                    X