Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: George Kambosos, Devin Haney - Show Off Moves at Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: George Kambosos, Devin Haney - Show Off Moves at Open Workouts

Kambosos, Haney Open Workouts Photos Gallery - The weather was somewhat chilly, but WBC lightweight world champion Devin "The Dream" Haney received a surprisingly warm reception from the Australian fans at Thursday's open workout at Melbourne's Federation Square. (photos by Darren Burns)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney will win every rounds

Comment

Since George Kambosos is honoring his Greek heritage at these open workouts I recommend that he play some Demis Roussos 'My Friend The Wind' , since his titles will be swiftly lifted and taken away on a private jet across the oceans.

Comment

Skills pays the bills, I got Haney in this fight.

Comment

I became an instant fan of Kambosos after watching him dismantle Lopez, but Haney is a totally different animal. This will probably be a boring fight which Haney wins with his jab, and his typical “safety first” MO. We all saw how he finished the last three rounds with spaghetti legs against Linares. Kambosos needs to land something big to win by ko, but his counterpunching probably won’t be as effective against DH.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
            Haney will win every rounds
            Haney has never won every round, even against B level opposition. Definitely was close with Linares as one judge had Haney winning by only one round. The other judges had him winning by two rounds I think. That Linares fight was actually pretty close on the cards. And JoJo did really well in several rounds. There's no way Haney wins every round. Haney has some serious flaws that a guy like George can exploit. Big problems.

But who knows. All I know is that Haney is going to be doubling and tripling up on his jab ALL DAY LONG. It's the only way he can keep George from closing the distance. Which means that if George can periodically get inside to land combos, then Haney's going to be losing rounds. He's going to have to be so ON with his jab that Kambosos can't do anything.

The problem for Haney, however, is that he has to win every early round. If he loses the early rounds, he's screwed because George will wear him down and be winning the later rounds. I guarantee you that that's what's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Since George Kambosos is honoring his Greek heritage at these open workouts I recommend that he play some Demis Roussos 'My Friend The Wind' , since his titles will be swiftly lifted and taken away on a private jet across the oceans.
              Funny. This post had me on the floor rollin. True words but funny. I don't see Kambosos winning this fight unless he gets a hometown decision.
              1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post

Funny. This post had me on the floor rollin. True words but funny. I don't see Kambosos winning this fight unless he gets a hometown decision.
                And we can't forget the many popular Greek dances such as : the Hasapiko or the Sirtaki that Gorge Kambosos performed vs Teofimo Lopez in round numba ten, oh brotha, it's da cultcha I tell ya!

Devin Haney is not ready for this type of Greek slickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
                  Skills pays the bills, I got Haney in this fight.
                  I agree. That's why I'm going with GK. GK is either being massively overrated or massively underrated on this site. We'll see this weekend.

Comment

Easy work for Devin! He's just too good for Kambo
                    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X