Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: They Can Get Me Whoever They Want - It's Just A Name, Just A Person To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: They Can Get Me Whoever They Want - It's Just A Name, Just A Person To Me

Jermall Charlo didn't seem particularly bothered by the fact that Jaime Munguia won't be standing in the opposite corner for his next title defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has a fight signed runs his mouth. Rinse and repeat. He scared of Benavidez.

Comment

This dude is underwhelming. His brother got a gift in the first castano fight but still has fought better opposition

Comment

A name is just a name and a fist is just a fist. With that attitude, Jermal won't have his title long. It sounds like Charlo has no respect for his opponents.

Comment

This isn't right, from 160 to 168 is less than 168 to 175. To say Charlo is weak for not fighting Benevidez, when Benevidez isn't looking for Bivol.

Comment

Man i had high hopes after his fight with the battle worn Derevyanchenko that the bigger fights were on the horizon. Maybe being undefeated is a curse. His brother lost his 0 and chased greatness and is now undisputed. Who knows would have loved to see him an Munguia fight seems an opportunity lost.

Comment

Not often a boxer openly admits how happy he is fighting C-level opponents, although it was already so obvious, no way he could deny it with a straight face.

Danny Jacobs is obviously an underrated intimidator. Destroyed Charlo's self-belief for the rest of his career with that brief conversation they had years ago.

Comment

Jermall just sounds like a stubborn kid, trying to act like he's not bothered about a situation, that is most probably annoying the hell out of him. He's probably thinking ' why does my brother get to be the star and make history? What makes him the chosen one '. Must be frustrating seeing them bend over backwards for his bro, and he's getting **** fights. It's like watching a guy at work get a pay rise and you don't, and your doing the same job. What do you do? You go talk to your boss and look for the same conditions, or you go work for someone else. Jermall claiming he's not bothered is nonsense. This **** has got to be eating at him. At this rate he'll be the underachiever. He'll be the ugly twin.
                IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Because guys like Charlo, Ryan Garcia, etc fight so infrequently, it's really annoying to keep seeing quotes and interviews from them online. Who can really give a f..ck about any of these fighters who only fight twice a year? These mofos talk way more than they fight and when they do fight, it's usually not who they should be fighting, but some low level hand picked opponent, and they struggle with that
                  IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

J,C. need to take care of business this upcoming fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X