Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Charlo, Morrell, Plant Trying To Talk That Everyone's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Charlo, Morrell, Plant Trying To Talk That Everyone's Scared

David Benavidez is confident that at least one name from his current wishlist will wind up in the opposite corner for his next fight. It's a list that includes secondary WBA super middleweight titlist David Morrell (6-0, 5KOs), former IBF titleholder Caleb Plant (21-1, 12KOs) and WBC middleweight beltholder Jermall Charlo (32-0, 22KOs). All fight under the Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) banner, which--in theory--should produce at least one makeable matchup.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s really strange that all these guys are fighting nobodies and has beens while they can be fighting each other.

Comment

Jermall Charlo hasn’t even fought at 168 yet. Weird how boxing media trying to push him to fight Benavidez in his first fight at 168.
      garfios garfios kjeeze941 kjeeze941 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
        Jermall Charlo hasn’t even fought at 168 yet. Weird how boxing media trying to push him to fight Benavidez in his first fight at 168.
        He called out Benavidez, funny how you leave that out. He would fight Canelo in his first at 168 though but fighting Benavidez is too much to ask? Not like he is making waves at MW anyway, who is he fighting again? Your boy opened his mouth now he's gone quiet. Maybe next time he should leave people's name out his mouth. Blame the boxing media for the position he put himself in. Over here making excuses for him being scared of Benavidez. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

He called out Benavidez, funny how you leave that out. He would fight Canelo in his first at 168 though but fighting Benavidez is too much to ask? Not like he is making waves at MW anyway, who is he fighting again? Your boy opened his mouth now he's gone quiet. Maybe next time he should leave people's name out his mouth. Blame the boxing media for the position he put himself in. Over here making excuses for him being scared of Benavidez. Lol

He’s fighting the Ring Top 10 MW because GBP and Munguia ducked him.

Over here making excuses for him being scared of Benavidez.

I wrote 2 sentences so where are all these excuses I made weirdo? You just emotional. Morell Jr violates Benavidez every time he opens his mouth but Benavidez never responds with the same animosity he does against Charlo. I wonder why. Why don’t you go find him and tell him to keep his mouth shut since you so tough on boxing scene. Lol
          garfios garfios Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

David talks of Plant, Charlo, and now Morrell. He fights Ellis, Kyrone, and Lemeiux. We hear ya talking homie, how about fighting some of these actual challenges.
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Seems like PBC fighters are businessmen 1st with a minor in marketing and everything else 2nd!

Some fighters are just too talented and too well trained for the business of boxing.

Comment

They did the same thing with Andrade facing Derevyanchenko and said he ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
                  David talks of Plant, Charlo, and now Morrell. He fights Ellis, Kyrone, and Lemeiux. We hear ya talking homie, how about fighting some of these actual challenges.
                  By your logic....Jaron Ennis talks of Crawford, Spence and now Ortiz. He fights Clayton, Lipinets, Dulorme. We hear ya talking homie, how about fighting some of these actual challenges.
                  Last edited by factsarenice; 06-01-2022, 09:40 AM.

Comment

He’s fighting the Ring Top 10 MW because GBP and Munguia ducked him.

Over here making excuses for him being scared of Benavidez.

I wrote 2 sentences so where are all these excuses I made weirdo? You just emotional. Morell Jr violates Benavidez every time he opens his mouth but Benavidez never responds with the same animosity he does against Charlo. I wonder why. Why don’t you go find him and tell him to keep his mouth shut since you so tough on boxing scene. Lol
                    Not at all emotional, just calling it what it is Charlo called out Benavidez and when he responded Charlo ducked. You can't deny that. It's funny you bring up Morell to avoid the fact that Charlo isn't stepping up. We call that projecting. Lol always love this response, I would gladly ask him why he called out Benavidez when he clearly doesn't want to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X