Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: My Heart is Bigger Than Inoue's Punches, Very Confident of Beating Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: My Heart is Bigger Than Inoue's Punches, Very Confident of Beating Him

Nonito Donaire has told Naoya Inoue he can forget about trying to knock him out, saying: "My heart is bigger than his punches". Donaire and Inoue meet in a highly anticipated rematch in Japan on June 7, with the IBF, WBA, WBA bantamweight titles at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Will be another great fight looking forward to it.

Comment

I think Monster ends it early in this one.

Comment

"Donaire and Inoue meet in a highly anticipated rematch in Japan on June 7, with the IBF, WBA, WBA bantamweight titles at stake."

So this is for the IBF and 2 WBA bantamweight titles... lol

Where's Donaire's WBC title?

DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

WAR Donaire
          Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

i like them both, but Donaire is getting ko'd this time.
            DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

That why you took a shyt in the ring after a body shot the first fight?

Comment

I love Donaire but he was basically knocked out in the 11th round. That's the epitome of a 'long count' if I do say so myself.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  I love Donaire but he was basically knocked out in the 11th round. That's the epitome of a 'long count' if I do say so myself.
                  That was a delayed count. The ref messed up in that moment. Robbed Inoue of his KO streak.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

That was a delayed count. The ref messed up in that moment. Robbed Inoue of his KO streak.
                    Doniare was literally on the canvas for about 12 or 13 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                    X