Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Roman: Every Man Has a Weakness, I'm Going To Expose Fulton's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Roman: Every Man Has a Weakness, I'm Going To Expose Fulton's

Former unified super bantamweight world champion Danny Roman shared insight into his training camp and more as he nears his showdown to regain top billing against unified WBC and WBO 122-Pound World Champion Stephen Fulton Jr. taking place this Saturday, June 4 live on SHOWTIME from The Armory in Minneapolis headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well Figueroa got robbed so unless you knock him out you ain't winning

Comment

Main weakness I see in Fulton is that sometimes he likes to bang when he might be wiser to box. It's going to take a good fighter to do something about that flaw

Comment

Pbc is on a roll
        lately. And with ESPN/Top Rank revving it up this weekend boxing is in a good place in the usa

Comment

Low key good fight here that nobody is even talking about because of the 135 fight this weekend

Comment

Great matchup

Roman is a world class fighter, he beat MJ in my book

Can't wait for this one
            Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Styles make fights, Roman will be another tough fight for Cool Boy Steph for sure

If Steph wins then it is time to start pushing for Undisputed between him and MJ, somebody need to suck it up and make a massive offer for Undisputed, Fans don't care about no damn "Other Side Of The Street"

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Low key good fight here that nobody is even talking about because of the 135 fight this weekend
                I honestly think this is going to be the better fight though

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                  Well Figueroa got robbed so unless you knock him out you ain't winning
                  You sound like a child. That was no robbery

Comment

Tough task ahead of Roman.
                    I don't think he has the Power to truly Hurt Fulton.
                    Without that. The best he gets is a close fight. Judges didn't lean his way in the MJ fight. Doubt they will in this one.

I'll still be rooting for Danny though.

Comment

Working...
                    X