Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia on Fortuna: This Was The Fight I Wanted and Now It's Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia on Fortuna: This Was The Fight I Wanted and Now It's Time!

Undefeated, lightweight superstar Ryan Garcia (22-0, 18KOs) of Victorville, CA, will make his second appearance of the year, facing former two-time world champion Javier "El Abejon'' Fortuna (37-3-1, 26 KOs) of La Romana, DR. The 12-round lightweight fight will take place on Saturday, July 16 and will stream live worldwide, exclusively on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not to piss on his parade, but what buzz is there really in a Fortuna fight after lowly JoJo Diaz just beat him? Ryan does not believe in himself and he's way out of touch with the pulse of boxing right now. He's got so many better options in front of him if he wanted a real challenge.
    Last edited by NachoMan; 05-31-2022, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I thought tank was the fight he wanted lol

Comment

If he mugs Fortuna then the kid should rightly be held in high esteem, if he has trouble or gets beaten then he better get to posting on Twitter and tiktok again….

Comment

Didn't Garcia wanted Tank, Cruz and JoJo?
          AeroED AeroED Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

His amazing undefeated career………lmao. Who writes this crap?

Comment

I'd rather see Garcia get his **** rocked by a real contender than continue this undefeated charade. Too much hype over the 0 in boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post
                His amazing undefeated career………lmao. Who writes this crap?
                Thought the same. Mainly because even Ryan’s mother was disappointed about him not getting a KO last time

Comment

Excellent action packed fight..

Ryan is gonna put Fortuna to sleep…

Will be similar to Canelo vs Kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    If he mugs Fortuna then the kid should rightly be held in high esteem, if he has trouble or gets beaten then he better get to posting on Twitter and tiktok again….
                    No. Zero regard or credit given. I have JoJo as a solid C- level fighter. Fortuna is a level below him. Ryan hasn't done crap himself either. Screw that softie.

Comment

Working...
                    X