Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Tim Tszyu Mandatory Title Fight Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Tim Tszyu Mandatory Title Fight Ordered By WBO

Jermell Charlo anticipated a swarm of mandatory title defenses to come into play the moment he was crowned undisputed champion. The first one is officially on the clock.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tim Tszyu is about to get the beat down smoke simple and plain

Comment

what a fight it will be
      war tszyu

Comment

I have seen Tszyu fight a few times and Charlo fight several times. Unless Tszyu learns better defense soon, his career will be ruined by fighting Charlo. It will be the same situation as Vargas fighting Trinidad too soon in his career. He took a beatdown too early and was never the same fighter after that. I see the same scenario for Tszyu. Charlo is still in his prime and a different level than the other cab drivers that Tszyu has been fighting. I got Charlo in about five rounds.

Comment

Charlo KO1

Comment

Jermell will duck.

Comment

Charlo is out of this guy's league. It's going to be Lubin all over again. He is going to end up like Chavez jr
              real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

The beginning of duck quaking coming out of the lions den..

Comment

Lol people think Jermell will duck Tszyu?

Comment

He's already said he's going to move up to 154lbs, so unless the money is great for it, I don't think this fight happens.
                    Last edited by NachoMan; 05-31-2022, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X