Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter: Hughie Fury Can't Punch, Doesn't Have The Skills To Compete With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter: Hughie Fury Can't Punch, Doesn't Have The Skills To Compete With Me

Heavyweight contender Michael Hunter has no fear of the punching power of Hughie Fury, who is the younger cousin of WBC world champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People who can't punch make sure they learn everything else. So it's everything other than his power you need to worry about

Comment

He can't punch, he's boring to watch, he puts people to sleep

Comment

Hughie will beat him on points

Comment

Hunter cowardly ducked hrgovic **** him tbh

Comment

Hunter ducked a guy who can punch and has skills in hrgovic
            Earl-Hickey Earl-Hickey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
              Hunter ducked a guy who can punch and has skills in hrgovic
              It's not a duck if you're choosing another fight that pays WAAAY more.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It's not a duck if you're choosing another fight that pays WAAAY more.
                But then loses to Jerry Forrest lol. Yeah it's a draw officially but everyone knows the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

But then loses to Jerry Forrest lol. Yeah it's a draw officially but everyone knows the truth.
                  He could have lost to Hrgovic for much less money. That would have been a dumb move.

Comment

Skills is a stretch, Hrgovic's a Frankenstein.

I have Hunter to win even though he's a cowardly duck. Because Hughie always chokes.

That said, Tyson didn't punch hard, until he did, so i wouldn't write off ****ty Fury's power so easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X