Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ready or Not: Romero Win Lifts Tank Davis into New Stratosphere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ready or Not: Romero Win Lifts Tank Davis into New Stratosphere

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - So, about that Gervonta Davis fight. Those who were all-in on "Tank" before Saturday night surely found enough evidence in a sixth-round stoppage of loudmouth contender Rolly Romero to continue espousing their claims. And yet those lukewarm on the Mayweather prot?g? before he arrived in Brooklyn can look at the way he struggled with Romero through five-plus rounds as reason to continue as cynics.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I cant wait to see Gervonta back on PPV. 'Tank' brough-out all the stars at the Barclays. What are the official buys? I think Davis-Romero did at least 700K.

Devin Haney and Gervonta Davis should easily do 1 million buys, I just hope that George Kambosos does not enforce his rematch clause and force Devin to leave 135, so we can get the fight that we all want.

Comment

Gervonta is the man to keep out of a contract! Every mix that you make with this man is a banger. Gervonta - Garcia. Gervonta - T. Lopez. Gervonta - Lomachenko. Undisputed Fight vs Kambosos.
      If he's smart enough he's in route to get all the flashes Canelo style and I'm here to watch and pay all this fights.

Comment

Is Teofimo waiting for himself to get too old ? All his bravado talk I think is just a cover for him being gunshy to get back in the ring. I sense a cherry picked stiff for his return.

Comment

next time bezos lifts off he will see tank up there floating around

Comment

Davis can't seem to do wrong. Last weekend he beat a guy everyone expected him to beat with more trouble doing it than everyone expected and his stock still has risen.

He's a draw so for some reason gets a pass from avoiding the big fights in the division. I just hope these fights happen soon because he's probably in his prime now.

Comment

So this fight wasnt so dumb after all it was a big marketing win, don't be surprised when Tank resigns with TMT.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

No doubt Tank has star power and I'm a fan BUT I've said it before and I'll say it again he is worried about his bank account and not his legacy. Hopefully I'm proven wrong and we see him against the other top dogs at 135
                IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

I did hear Tank Davis express an interest in fighting the winner of the George Kambosos, Jr vs Devin Haney undisputed lightweight championship bout which I find very unusual because Gervonta hardly ever calls out fighters. They always call him out.
                  IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

8EFFFB62-1920-448C-A1B0-A4EE7C30652F.png

Comment

Working...
                    X