Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: Wasn't Really Impressed By Davis Or Romero, Ready To Fight Any Of The Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: Wasn't Really Impressed By Davis Or Romero, Ready To Fight Any Of The Champs

Gervonta 'Tank' Davis was once again trending after his latest in-ring conquest. Not everyone was taken aback by the outcome, though. You can count lightweight contender Michael 'La Zarza Ali' Rivera among the underwhelmed from this past weekend's Showtime Pay-Per-View main event. The unbeaten Dominican was an interested observer for Davis' eventual sixth-round knockout of mandatory challenger Rolando Romero (14-1, 12KOs) in front of a sold-out and record-breaking crowd at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Rivera. He has charisma and some nice skills. Should Tank stay with PBC I imagine he will face Rivera at some point their stable at 135 is pretty light.
    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Never heard of him.
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

A decent fighter who will be hyped up to become another Tank victim next year.
        HAVISJ HAVISJ likes this.

Comment

Fighters from all rankings always call out a fighter , after the fighter their calling out, looks beatable or ordinary. You never heard these " call outs " before the fight. And the top rated fighters are the worst for that.

Comment

"Ali" Rivera looks like the real deal! Would like to see him battle with Jezreel Corrales or Frank Martin!
            sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Not really impressed with him either. Honestly wish he'd drop the whole reincarnation of Ali sham, it's wack.

Comment

need a big fight or 2 to really get people talking but he has some skills for sure

Comment

"And Gervonta was getting handled early in the fight."
                  Real recognize real, because that's exactly what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I like Rivera. He has charisma and some nice skills. Should Tank stay with PBC I imagine he will face Rivera at some point their stable at 135 is pretty light.
                    Not some point,next. They only have the Cruz rrematch,Martin,Rayo and Rivera. All former pose too much of a threat and have the potential to upset the apple cart sans Rivera,the easiest of the bunch. If PBC wants to keep it in house,so be it. Atleast give us anyTank,Rayo,Martin and Cruz match ups. They've matched Spence and Mell tough,beyond psst dur for Tank to do the same

Comment

Working...
                    X