Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia-Javier Fortuna: Deal Reached For July 16 at Crypto.com Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia-Javier Fortuna: Deal Reached For July 16 at Crypto.com Arena

Ryan Garcia and Javier Fortuna are back in each other's crosshairs. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that a deal has been reached between the two camps to proceed with the long-planned lightweight bout to take place July 16 at Crypto.com Arena (formerly Staples Center) in Los Angeles. A formal announcement is expected in the coming days, with all involved parties declining comment since the fight was not yet made official.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan stretches Fortuna in under 8,then on to JoJo and hopefully Kambo/Haney winner there after. Ryan is the future at 135-140,book it.
    JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Fortuna is an eye sore to watch. BORINGGGGGG

Comment

Make it look like u want to fight isaaac pit bull cruz what a joke he was always bluffing he won't go near him
        AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
          Ryan stretches Fortuna in under 8,then on to JoJo and hopefully Kambo/Haney winner there after. Ryan is the future at 135-140,book it.
          Why not Jo Jo now, instead of the guy Jo Jo already beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Why not Jo Jo now, instead of the guy Jo Jo already beat?
            Progression,Marketability and Financial is/are my guess. Fortuna is a decent progressive level in comp before taking on JoJo,you build/market the JoJo fight which will do impressive numbers out here on the Westcoast and Financially I think JoJo is asking for a kings ransom. When asked about fighting Ryan while he was guest commentating the Tagoe fight,he was hesitant to commit and came across as the "numbers" had to be right or something along those lines.
            Last edited by Sctrojan; 05-30-2022, 04:03 PM.
            JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Fortunta is trick and will frustrate Garcia at times. I expect Garcia to win, but curious if he can find Fortuna enough to KO him, considering he couldn't cut the ring off against Tagoe

Comment

I see this as GBP gauging Ryan’s readiness for a Gervontae Davis fight.

Matchup Ryan against a power punching southpaw with good footwork like Fortuna. If he does well, they’ll fight Tank, if not, they’ll probably wait for the Kambosos-Haney winner.

Making this fight two days after the Tank fight is gamesmanship. Trying to have Ryan a sharp, while Tank sits on the shelf.

Comment

Ryan fights fortuna in july and then jojo in december. Tank vs Cruz II in november. Rolly vs rayo next.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
                    I see this as GBP gauging Ryan’s readiness for a Gervontae Davis fight.

Matchup Ryan against a power punching southpaw with good footwork like Fortuna. If he does well, they’ll fight Tank, if not, they’ll probably wait for the Kambosos-Haney winner.

Making this fight two days after the Tank fight is gamesmanship. Trying to have Ryan a sharp, while Tank sits on the shelf.

You live in fantasy land my friend. Ryan passed on a title fight with Haney already. He not going nowhere near that fight. And beating Fortuna isn't a guaging fight considering Jojo Diaz just ran thru him.
                    AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X