Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: I Want Tank Again, I Got Caught With a Good Shot - That's All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: I Want Tank Again, I Got Caught With a Good Shot - That's All

NEW YORK - Rolando Romero lost by knockout, but he is convinced he had shut out Gervonta Davis before his rival drilled him with the counter left hand that emphatically ended their fight early Sunday morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He sounds like Teofimo after the Kambosos fight " I won 10-2 in rounds " . Only this time, the fighter gets knocked out badly. He was in real bad shape. I'm usually a fan that wants refs to let the fight go on. I like savage wars. But in these cases, although I would've enjoyed one last blow, the fight was over. Especially with some like Tank who has that built in killer instinct and skill. Rolly can keep dreaming , he won't get a rematch.
    -Kev- -Kev- likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonham77 View Post
      He sounds like Teofimo after the Kambosos fight " I won 10-2 in rounds " . Only this time, the fighter gets knocked out badly. He was in real bad shape. I'm usually a fan that wants refs to let the fight go on. I like savage wars. But in these cases, although I would've enjoyed one last blow, the fight was over. Especially with some like Tank who has that built in killer instinct and skill. Rolly can keep dreaming , he won't get a rematch.
      Yep someone like Tank could have done real damage if the ref let it go on.
      BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Fight Cruz Gonzalez. If you win, yes. Maybe on the undercard of Davis (vs Gary Russel Jr)?

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

Yep someone like Tank could have done real damage if the ref let it go on.
          I wanted the fight to go on for the following brutality of it. Rolly wanted to go on but the ref basically saved his life. Kudos to that ref.
          PredatorStyle PredatorStyle likes this.

Comment

Khan has retired. Ladies and gentlemen, our new Champion of Delusion - Rolly Romero
            icee icee M111 M111 like this.

Comment

Thats what's wrong with a one punch KO. The guy doesn't remember it. Not like a long beating, but damage is done. They used to get a 60 day suspension.

Comment

Bro you were fanning about in there.

It's all good and well coming forward but you were doing that fake posing coming forward where you are pulling your shots due to fear of being ktfo

And you still got ktfo lol.

Comment

I think they could do a rematch but not immediate. After a few fights it might be good. Tank as well needs some dominant performances. Tanks a guy who can win even on a bad day though. I think he should try to get Kambo or Haney; beats them both. I think he maybe loses to RG, though it's an amazing fight and obviously they both have 1 punch power. Just an amazing division.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone
                    Rolly can't box, he's not as bad as Ryan and I've seen worse.
                    Ryan wasn't even good enough to win one of these fake dime a dozen belts.
                    His best win is a guy who wasn't good enough to do anything at the pro level.

What has Luke Campbell ever done in pro boxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X