Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Is One Of Boxing's Biggest And Most Compelling Attractions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Is One Of Boxing's Biggest And Most Compelling Attractions

By Corey Erdman - Although there were nineteen other fighters on the card, the fans inside Barclays Center were there to see Gervonta Davis. More specifically, those who purchased tickets to the fights in Brooklyn were there to see one particular result: Davis knocking out Rolando Romero.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Would be good if he fought someone good

Comment

Almost 19k at the Barclays, record numbers all around. Davis has now proven he can fill stadiums and arenas on multiple American cities. The kid is a bonafide star
      The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

We don't know because he managed to duck Loma since 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          By Corey Erdman - Although there were nineteen other fighters on the card, the fans inside Barclays Center were there to see Gervonta Davis. More specifically, those who purchased tickets to the fights in Brooklyn were there to see one particular result: Davis knocking out Rolando Romero.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Well-written article, Corey.
          Haters gonna hate tho.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5

I didn't read the article but tank's most notable win is pedraza
            Then you should probably read it. It has nothing to do with Pedraza.

Comment

Romero = Blair Cobb 2.0. Let me know when Davis fights someone. Then I'll watch his fights.

Comment

Always great to see New Stars Emerge in Boxing. He is a STAR no doubt and he most certainly don't need the miserable OLD Leeching Hardcore Boxing Fans Support because he is able to reach and totally different Demo and bring Casuals out who otherwise just don't care about boxing

A lot of Celebrities and Pro Athletes from other Sports as well as a lot of his Follow Boxers come out to watch Tank Davis Fight

So yeah like him or not, he is a Legit STAR and a huge draw in this sport
                The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

A Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia is a MEGA fight. Will do HUGE numbers.
                  Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

I think we have to give credit where it’s due and the reason why this fight got the numbers it did was because of rolly.no way I’m saying he is a bigger star than tank but he was a huge catalyst in this fight getting the attention it got.

Comment

Working...
                    X