Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I Hope Pacquiao Will Be Ringside, Watch Me Do The Business Against Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I Hope Pacquiao Will Be Ringside, Watch Me Do The Business Against Haney

IBF, WBA, WBC lightweight champion George Kambosos is hoping that his former sparring partner and close friend, eight division champion Manny Pacquiao, will be ringside this weekend, when the Australian star collides with WBC champion Devin Haney in a full division unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is goin to be a great fight, can't wait

Comment

I remember when Manny Pacquaio made a quick stop at 135 and picked-up the 135 lightweight title ( that Devin Haney now holds ) against David Diaz. It was a schooling and a thorough whooping, thats what is in store for George Kambosos.

Like David Diaz, George will fail to make a successful title defense, and like the 'Pacman' maybe Devin also vacates and moves up to 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
        This is goin to be a great fight, can't wait
        No. It's not even a good fight. I won't even watch.
        Not many boxing fans care about it anywhere.

Are people excited about it in Finland?
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-29-2022, 11:13 PM.

Comment

This fight is getting the level of hype it deserves, which is really none.
          I personally wouldn't honor those fake belts by giving it a watch.

Kambosos is a fake, manufactured bum.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            This fight is getting the level of hype it deserves, which is really none.
            I personally wouldn't honor those fake belts by giving it a watch.

Kambosos is a fake, manufactured bum.
            Its crazy that everything you say about Kambo & Haney (minus the lack of power) applies to Tank. IT's quite bizarre

Entertaining though .

Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post

Its crazy that everything you say about Kambo & Haney (minus the lack of power) applies to Tank. IT's quite bizarre

Entertaining though .
              Nope, bro. Completely different levels. Did you see all those boxing fans in NY last night? Even Madonna came out of her hibernation. Personally, I have Rolly and Kambosos at the same level. Belts don't tell me crap. I'd even pick Rolly in a real fight. Haney is good but not all that either.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-29-2022, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                I remember when Manny Pacquaio made a quick stop at 135 and picked-up the 135 lightweight title ( that Devin Haney now holds ) against David Diaz. It was a schooling and a thorough whooping, thats what is in store for George Kambosos.

Like David Diaz, George will fail to make a successful title defense, and like the 'Pacman' maybe Devin also vacates and moves up to 140.
                I remember that slaughtering! Brings back memories. Hell that was it for Manny at 35 too.

Comment

I didn't know that Kambosos was one of Pacquiao's sparring parrners. That explains how he got as good as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5

You are delusional respectfully
                    We can disagree respectfully. I can respect that.
                    I don't see anything in Kambosos. Neither much in Haney.

Comment

Working...
                    X