Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: I Had Tank Running Like A ***** The Entire Fight; He Was Terrified Of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: I Had Tank Running Like A ***** The Entire Fight; He Was Terrified Of Me

NEW YORK - Rolando Romero doesn't just think he was beating Gervonta Davis convincingly when Davis drilled him with the left hand that instantly ended their fight in the sixth round early Sunday morning at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Well....we can't disagree with Rolly here.

https://anchor.fm/combattalkradio/ep...llivan-e1j7i5c

Comment

Talk about delusional. He fought well but this is ridiculous.

Comment

And still he ko'd you so stfu already

Comment

Sad. I thought Rolly did a lot better than expected & he could build on that, but if he is that delusional he won't learn a thing.

Comment

Rolly did better than I thought he would. I did have him up and he did get in some cracks on tank before getting goomed. Chalk that up to a lack of experience and that fact that I think tank has an underrated boxing iq. People hear how talks talk sans they see the attire he wears and they assume he’s unintelligent and that is CLEARLY not the case

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
              And still he ko'd you so stfu already
              Some dudes can never be humble. He got knocked out with a single punch in the sixth round and he is still talking shyte. He had his moments but at the end of the day he was beaten soundly!

Comment

This dude’s a lot of fun. He got his asz kicked and still carrying on. I don’t believe any of his bu!!shyte but I enjoy it.

Comment

I love it, its the embodiment of the world we live in. You can be completely wrong about something, have everyone know it, and still talk about it as if you are right. Moreover, there will eventually be enough people who will support your claim.

Comment

If only the ref would have allowed the fight to continue so Tank would have beaten the ****** out him. Most ******ed boxer there is right now
                    HAVISJ HAVISJ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X