Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: This New Style, I Wanted To Show All Boxers I Can Fight Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: This New Style, I Wanted To Show All Boxers I Can Fight Now!

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - Cuban star Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara (29-3-3, 17 KOs) dominated Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan (31-5, 21 KOs) to retain his WBA "regular" middleweight title via an eighth-round TKO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara is definitely versatile but a bit too late in his career no to show it off no?

Comment

I'm a fan of his fighting style, always have been, not many fighters will ever have his career

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
        I'm a fan of his fighting style, always have been, not many fighters will ever have his career
        He's smooth as hell in there, one of my favorites. Shame he wasn't from a 'better' country so he could get better cards, and shame he didn't do himself many favors a lot of rounds, just coasting instead of finishing them off.

But I loved to watch him

Comment

Lara will box Saunders' ears off. Be ready!

Comment

He’s not better than Terence “TBE” Crawford

Comment

Getting hit more means u have a new style??

Comment

Guy is old. He can’t move. Mungia will kill this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                  The guy who lost to Dennis Hogan and ducked Charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                    When did Lara ever move against taller bigger opponents? He never did, he always backed up and fought off the ropes. You can tell who really knows Lara and who's just talking out their azz...He may be older but it really hasn't shown much in that ring yet..

Comment

Working...
                    X