Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Didn't Even Throw Left That Hard, Romero Ran Into It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Didn't Even Throw Left That Hard, Romero Ran Into It

Barclays Center, Brooklyn - WBA "regular" lightweight champion Gervonta Davis (27-0, 25 KOs) was surprised that Rolando Romero (14-1, 12 KOs) went down as hard as he did in the sixth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stupid move by a stupid fighter is basically what it came down to.

Comment

Could not expect any other outcome from that trash fight.

Comment

Had to laugh at that one. Haha Romero got his just deserts, but Tank shouldn’t ride high for long on that victory. It wasn’t such a big deal, except to shut up a loudmouth. Tank was carrying-on like he just won the Powerball. Haha

Comment

Yeah that punch didn't look like one he really put everything in. Romero apparently has a weak chin and that is it. It did remind me of Marquez-pac 4

Comment

Tank should've remembered that it was Marquez who knocked Pacquiao out cold.

But congrats to Davis, a one punch stoppage of his rival, although Rolly isn't really at this level.
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Rolly got rolled up. I love when a loud mouth boxer gets punished in the ring!!!! These knockouts are so good for boxing, it cleanses boxing of ppl who talk too much and helps boxing settle more into what it really is, which is a gentleman's sport, not a WWE freakshow. Idk which knockout was more thrilling and satisfying to see -Rolly vs.Tank, or when Alexis Rocha beat the f..k out of Blair "the flair" Cobbs. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

He didn’t even see the punch. He braced for a counter shot, but coming from a southpaw, it’s hard to anticipate where the punch will land. His head did jolt from the shot.

Comment

Romero didn't protest the stoppage but I think the ref could have let him continue..

Comment

Working...
                  X