Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Stumble Shakes Up The Pound-For-Pound Opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Stumble Shakes Up The Pound-For-Pound Opinions

It's been quite the few weeks in boxing lately. A heavyweight champion winning and (probably not) retiring. A pay-per-view star climbing the ladder for another title and falling hard. And two welterweights who've shared title status for years finally making it sound as if a showdown is what both of them actually want.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great to see Tyson Fury in his rightful place as number 1. People who say he's only good cos he is big, really should start watching another sport, as they don't know boxing. His skillset, boxing brain, and mental strength are all unreal. He tops the Great Nash's best boxer P4P of all time list. Nash out.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

So Bivol isn't as good as Canelo? Taylor is better than Lomachenko? lol

Comment

putting a guy top that isnt fit to carry lennox lewis water bucket is the ultimate joke on this site.............
        Rapscallion Rapscallion likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
          So Bivol isn't as good as Canelo? Taylor is better than Lomachenko? lol
          I agree with your lol. P4P is generally about the mythical...who would win if they were the same size determined by skills and ability at their own weight class superimposed over others in different weights classes. The difference here is that Bivol/Canelo wasn't a mythical matchup. They fought each other in the same weight class and Bivol outskilled and outthought Canelo quite clearly. And most believe he would do it again in a rematch. That alone should have Bivol ranked P4P ahead of Canelo.

Comment

Bullchit , bullchit , bullchit

just saying
            Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

i dont see how canelo can be on any credible list, fought mainly weak opposition for years after getting schooled by mayweather, fights an old GGG and loses both fights in eyes of the media, then looks great fighting weak opposition, first time he steps up against a decent opponent in years with a full training camp and he gets made to look a novice. i always thought P4P was based on if they were all the same size who would be the best fighter, are you telling me that guy who was plodding around the ring hitting air all night is the same skill level of a crawford, usyk, even someone like stevenson? maybe canelo is p4p number 1 against stiff eurobots but hes not p4p top 100 against someone with a good boxing brain and quick on their feet

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                i dont see how canelo can be on any credible list, fought mainly weak opposition for years after getting schooled by mayweather, fights an old GGG and loses both fights in eyes of the media, then looks great fighting weak opposition, first time he steps up against a decent opponent in years with a full training camp and he gets made to look a novice. i always thought P4P was based on if they were all the same size who would be the best fighter, are you telling me that guy who was plodding around the ring hitting air all night is the same skill level of a crawford, usyk, even someone like stevenson? maybe canelo is p4p number 1 against stiff eurobots but hes not p4p top 100 against someone with a good boxing brain and quick on their feet
                Canelo slaps Crawford's face all night long at the same size. Crawford's skills work only on shot Porter, shot Khan, shot Brook not Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Canelo slaps Crawford's face all night long at the same size. Crawford's skills work only on shot Porter, shot Khan, shot Brook not Canelo.
                  Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post

Sure. Keep telling yourself that.
                    Canelo is more skilled fighter. Just accept it. He is in good competition since he was 22. Just think Crawford vs Trout, Lara, Golovkin, Mayweather, Jacobs, Saunders, Kovalev, Bivol. Lmfao. Gets murdered.
                    jamel2004 jamel2004 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X