Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jazza Dickens Pressing For Rematch With Leigh Wood: That's The Fight I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jazza Dickens Pressing For Rematch With Leigh Wood: That's The Fight I Want!

Featherweight contender Jazza Dickens has told WBA world champion Leigh Wood he is running out of options for his next title defence. The Liverpool puncher has reminded the WBA title holder he is ready and waiting to challenge him and that a fight between the pair would be "easy to make".
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dickens not the same fighter, wood has improved and stops Dickens due to facial damage

Comment

Backwards step for wood. Dickens took a bad beating against Galahad. The Warrington fight is the standout cash-generating fight unless Santa Cruz in US (but I think this would have been confirmed by now if Santa Cruz was going back to 126).

Comment

Originally posted by nick59 View Post
        Dickens not the same fighter, wood has improved and stops Dickens due to facial damage
        Easy money ! so fight him not many other options on table

Comment

It was a great scrap, but Wood should go on with other options to continue his evolution. In the event he loses to Warrington, or another top guy, than it’s time to cycle a couple old names back through depending how they have performed.

Comment

Working...
          X