Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Responds To Record Criticism From Lightweight Rivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Responds To Record Criticism From Lightweight Rivals

Gervonta Davis doesn't appreciate the notion that he is the only one not involved in big fights within the lightweight division. In an interview with Brian Custer on The Last Stand podcast recorded in early April, the Baltimore native and former 130-pound titlist pushed back against the idea, rampant in some corners of the boxing world, that he alone is ducking the toughest challenges in the weight class. Davis pointed out that his colleagues are not doing all that much better in that department.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They all doing something except Ryan. This guys an idiot
    Andrew LBJ Andrew LBJ likes this.

Comment

“Cuz who fighting each other? It ain’t like I’m just the only one not fighting nobody. Y’all not fighting anybody either, it’s just they want to rush into…I don’t know, I don’t know. I don’t know. I can’t even tell you. It’s just it’s always me though. They don’t complain about nobody else. It’s just me.”

if one quote could sum up the state of modern boxing...

Comment

Loma, Haney, Kam, Lopez (when he was at LW) all been doing more. Not fighting cans for fake belts from the WBA. Porky and Ramirez should take an IQ test, might be a draw because they both are dumb as hell.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Think rollys a good enough opponent tbh.
          let us not forget davis knocked out pedraza when haney, ryan and lopez were still fighting tomato cans
          mgame mgame Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

Are these fights really pay per view worthy?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              Think rollys a good enough opponent tbh.
              let us not forget davis knocked out pedraza when haney, ryan and lopez were still fighting tomato cans
              possible true so he should be further ahead than them now but from a sporting context his career has stalled and they have overtaken him - even Garcia's win over luke Campbell is better than anything Tank has done. Lopez has wins over Commey and Loma and a loss to Kambosos - Kambosos and Haney are fighting - the only Tank win I really rate is over Barrios who is a decent fighter at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                “Cuz who fighting each other? It ain’t like I’m just the only one not fighting nobody. Y’all not fighting anybody either, it’s just they want to rush into…I don’t know, I don’t know. I don’t know. I can’t even tell you. It’s just it’s always me though. They don’t complain about nobody else. It’s just me.”

if one quote could sum up the state of modern boxing...
                Please translate that to English. TY

Comment

“ In the same interview, Davis stated he would be more than willing to face Haney should Haney come out victorious against Kambosos.“

Is he not willing to face Kambosos if he wins?
                  Also, if Haney wins, he has to rematch Kambosos again, and if he wins that then its Loma!
                  Joey's Place Joey's Place likes this.

Comment

he who laughs last laughs longest

Comment

Working...
                    X