Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela Was Backing Tank, But Now Feels "Rolly's Gonna Do It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela Was Backing Tank, But Now Feels "Rolly's Gonna Do It"

GLENDALE, Arizona - Gervonta 'Tank' Davis is an overwhelming favorite ahead of this weekend's grudge match with Rolando Romero. However, the unbeaten secondary WBA lightweight titlist is not the unanimous choice to prevail in the Showtime Pay-Per-View headliner at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York (Saturday, 9:00 p.m. ET, $74.95). A growing number of people in the industry believe that Las Vegas' Romero (14-0, 12KOs) is capable of pulling off what would be a massive upset.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell, after Tank dispose of this fraud I personally hope he don't fight Jose he's only got 12 fights his dam self and his best win against a shopworn former Jr. Lightweight as well. Tank needs next level type of fights V. Lomachenko, D. Haney, R. Garcia not some guy their doctoring up!

Comment

Rayo sparred Rolly and gave him work, he also sparred Teofimo and gave him work, not sure if he sparred tank.

but Rolly main strength is he has an unorthodox style, it will be hard for .tank to adjust early but once he counters i think rolly gets put to sleep.

Comment

I believe it rolly will win. The only thing is his defense is terrible but he does have power and size

Comment

Joining the broadcast crew? Introducing Davis next B-level Hispanic opponent for next ppv mismatch! Why else would he be “joining” the broadcast crew.

Comment

Rayo Valenzuela looks pretty devastating--there are many fighters out there coming up at 135-140 who could be the next big dog. Don't get your heart set on one guy because he could lose--like Teofimo.

Comment

Working...
            X