Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Rolly's Trash; Tank Is On A Totally Different Level; Not Even A Competitive Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: Rolly's Trash; Tank Is On A Totally Different Level; Not Even A Competitive Fight

Devin Haney respects George Kambosos Jr. and what he accomplished by beating Teofimo Lopez. The unbeaten WBC world lightweight champion doesn't think nearly as highly of Rolando Romero. Haney questions how Romero even ascended to the top spot in the WBA's 135-pound rankings, which assured him of his upcoming shot at Gervonta Davis' WBA world lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Devin's right, I reckon. Can't really fathom what Rolly's done to get this shot except run his mouth. That said it ain't like we don't see pointless mismatches all the time and I guess Dolly's at least got the distinction of being unbeaten... at least for another 20 hours or so.

Edit: damn, phone corrected Rolly to Dolly, guess it got a sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Devin's right, I reckon. Can't really fathom what Rolly's done to get this shot except run his mouth. That said it ain't like we don't see pointless mismatched all the time and I guess Dolly's at least got the distinction of being unbeaten... at least for another 20 hours or so.
      Damn bro!
      Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

But Rolly will fight and swing hard as long as it lasts, it won't be enough. I think Gervonta will enjoy hurting him. He's not facing only power but extreme boxing skills. I'd even want my boy Loma to take a tune up if he comes back before he faces Davis. Haney knows Davis is even much better than him.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-28-2022, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Damn bro!
          My phone autocorrected but I found it kinda funny so I left it in...

Comment

Haney sold his soul to a Greek bum and signed a slave contract for belts. I can't support that.
            Hearn and DAZN basically fired him and want to overpay Davis to get him. Where's his outrage?

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

My phone autocorrected but I found it kinda funny so I left it in...
              It was precise. Kudos to your phone!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Haney sold his soul to a Greek bum and signed a slave contract for belts. I can't support that.
                Hearn and DAZN basically fired him and want to overpay Davis to get him. Where's his outrage?
                If haney had refused to accept them awfull terms of the contract he was offered, everyone and there dog would have been calling haney a fake, and that he didnt really want it... but he did and agreed to more then any fighter should have to, to get the big undisputed unification. Haney wasnt signed to anyone... so how did hearn and dazn fire him?
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Rolly knocks haney tf out. Haney is the trash of 135.

Comment

Haney just speaking the obvious truth. Marinez was robbed just to make sure this fight happened.
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X