No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Rolando Romero: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Rolando Romero: Stats & Stakes

By Cliff Rold - The talking has picked up enough for all to be warned: parental discretion advised for post-fight interviews. A light shove added to the build at Friday's weigh-in, though both fighters seem to be having fun between the hostilities. This was after a final pre-fight press conference where Rolando Romero said Gervonta Davis looked like a koala with chlamydia and Davis answered questions about Romero's style by saying, "He's not a awkward fighter. He's just a dumb-ass fighter."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty good article, Cliff. Fair and in the middle. Kudos.

I personally never pay attention to stats. Rolly is actually taller and will be much heavier than Gervonta on fight night, but skills pay the bills. You made it sound like Rolly has no chance, and I agree with that sentiment. Not even a puncher's chance, unless Gervonta comes into the ring dead flat.

Rolly will be out of his element when he tastes the first straight left, combined with body punches.

Comment

Good take on the fight, its hard to give romero more than a punchers chance i see then fight something like this

Tank by ko 60% chance
      Tank by decision 25% chance
      Rollies by ko 10% chance
      Rollies by decision 4 % chance
      .5% and .5% no contest or draw

Comment

I will be surprise if this fight goes beyond 10 rounds.
        Tank will win.

Comment

Tank gonna win by 7th round KO

Comment

Working...
          X