Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos-Haney Judging Panel Revealed; Doesn't Include An Australian Or An American

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos-Haney Judging Panel Revealed; Doesn't Include An Australian Or An American

Devin Haney has secured the entirely neutral panel of judges he and his team understandably sought for his showdown with George Kambosos Jr. in Kambosos' home country of Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Doesn't have to - anyone will take a bribe.

Comment

The dummygraphic still gonna complain

Comment

Lol you are acting like if it's pre-determined that Haney is going to box a shut out and get robbed. Haney isn't a puncher like Teo is he's not going to have anything to keep Kambosos from pressuring him, he can very well outbox him but it's not going to be easy. I see this being a 50-50 fight and it wouldn't surprise me if Kambosos pulled it off legitimately. It just seems like you two are making excuses before the fight to why Haney might lose.

Let me just put it this way Gamboa has 5 losses 4 by KO guess who is the only one who took him the distance? Linares has 7 losses 6 by KO guess who the only one who took him the distance? No need to say anymore it's there to be seen.

Comment

Bob Arum will bribe the judges to get Devin a win, Lou Dibella does not have any power.

Comment

Judges won’t matter. Devin will school Kambosos

Comment

This fight screams draw

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
                This fight screams draw
                That actually seems very possible especially given their styles. I don't see either knocking the other one out it really just depends on who is more active.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Doesn't have to - anyone will take a bribe.
                  You're one of the smarter posters here for saying that.

When are people going to understand this basic concept I wonder. People think some hometown guy is going to get patriotic and vote for his home guy, get real lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post
                    Bob Arum will bribe the judges to get Devin a win, Lou Dibella does not have any power.
                    I didn't realize he signed with Top Rank. Arum has great pull and you're probably not wrong here.

Only issue is, Haney has to finish on his feet and I'm not so sure it'll happen with Kambo.

Comment

Working...
                    X