Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lara-O'Sullivan, Ramos-Santamaria, Ramirez-Mendez - Fights Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lara-O'Sullivan, Ramos-Santamaria, Ramirez-Mendez - Fights Set

Lara-O'Sullivan, Ramos-Santamaria, Ramirez-Mende Weights Photos Gallery - Davis vs. Romero will see five-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis defend his WBA Lightweight Title against unbeaten No. 1 ranked contender and mandatory challenger Rolando Romero on Saturday, May 28 live on SHOWTIME PPV from Barclays Center in Brooklyn headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

meh idk bout buying this at 75 bucks ppv should be free on showtime

Comment

wearing denim jeans at the weigh-in? bad look no?

Comment

Ramirez vs Melendez should be the most evenly matched fight of the night. I expect Lara to outbox O'Sullivan and Ramos to take out Santamaria. Rolly should get knocked out if Tank is on his A game but if he manages to land that solid punch Gervonta could go down. I expect Ramirez to hurt Melendez with a right hook and take him out but should be a good fight as long as it lasts though.

Comment

Originally posted by maespinoza1990 View Post
          meh idk bout buying this at 75 bucks ppv should be free on showtime
          I agree! How the hell does this make it to PPV and the Unification weekend before was on regular SHO? Priorities are a little bit messed up! Get it together. I almost hope it bombs so that they have to put Stank back on regular SHO!

Comment

Spike vs Lara lol weird match up didn't even know that was booked must have missed it

Comment

I was looking at the record of Kambosos on Boxrec the other night and I was a little surprised that he wasn't ranked #1 at lightweight. When I looked at the ranking and I was a bit confused that Davis was at #1. I honestly didn't even realize Davis was even a belt holder in the division. Then I looked at Davis's record and noticed that when he fought Santa Cruz, a fight I actually watched, and realized that it was one of those ridiculous fights with the belts of two different weight divisions on the line. To me it is just more proof on just how bizarre the sport of boxing has become.

Comment

Working...
              X