Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Pushed Rolando Romero Off The Stage After They Made Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Pushed Rolando Romero Off The Stage After They Made Weight

In a familiar scene Friday afternoon in Brooklyn, Gervonta Davis pushed his opponent as they prepared to pose for pictures after making weight for their lightweight title fight Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Great Tank taking on another unbeaten warrior. Tank will beat them all in time. Nash out.
    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

That's funny. I wouldn't be surprised if Romero came out red hot and throws his game plan out the window.

Comment

He could get sued just for that. Listen to me, the one who's never been in a court of law for anything, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          He could get sued just for that. Listen to me, the one who's never been in a court of law for anything, LOL.
          I now watched the video, that **** looks so staged, LOL....

Guess the suing days are over, LOL.

Comment

Stop calling these fake belts "world" titles. Use the "Regular" qualifier so as not to confuse people into believing these fights matter at all.
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

That was fookin stupid by Tank , Rolly in his head. Not a huge drop but if Rolly landed wrong he def could have messed up an ankle or knee bad enough to call the fight off , you are a professional fighter you are getting your hands on him tomorrow no reason for that ..

Comment

I'm soo looking forward to this fight!
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Not gonna lie that shlt was funny
                  SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

That's what sells, even for a mismatched fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X