Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Stays Busy on July 2 in Wembley: Cunningham-Tete on Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Stays Busy on July 2 in Wembley: Cunningham-Tete on Card

JASON CUNNINGHAM WILL take on the biggest challenge of his career when he goes up against South African superstar Zolani Tete at the OVO Arena, Wembley on July 2, with world heavyweight contender Joe Joyce also featuring on a bumper card filled with must win fights, it's High Stakes, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-27-2022, 10:14 AM.

Solid card. Nice to see Johnson getting active again. Unsure when Yarde will be back though as I heard he was gonna be on this card. Hopefully the Joyce opponent is someone decent, obviously won’t be anyone too dangerous but should be at least a Christian Hammer, Mariusz Wach type. Avenging his amateur loss to Kuzmin would be a good choice.

Comment

What the article isn’t showing is Parker’s manager Higgins clearly said they are looking at other offers for Parker since they ducked basically. Parker’s excuse means he can’t box until after July or that makes him a liar . By that time I’m assuming a new opponent will be announced in June to set up a late 2022 fight and he won’t fight Joyce at all .

Comment

I bet Joyce ends up fighting a bum road sweeper that nobody knows, it’s all shady stuff

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
          I bet Joyce ends up fighting a bum road sweeper that nobody knows, it’s all shady stuff
          Parker ducked man, what's he supposed to do? Pick an available name?

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
            Joyce should have already been announced as the opponent for Usyk vs A.J winner . I think if the WBO is serious they kick Parker to the side and eliminate him he clearly isn’t going to fight Joyce if he can’t make the fight now and get the next top available opponent for Joyce to fight which looks like Sanchez .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-27-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Solid card. Nice to see Johnson getting active again. Unsure when Yarde will be back though as I heard he was gonna be on this card. Hopefully the Joyce opponent is someone decent, obviously won’t be anyone too dangerous but should be at least a Christian Hammer, Mariusz Wach type. Avenging his amateur loss to Kuzmin would be a good choice.
              I could see Wach being that guy because " an established heavyweight " covers a wide area

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Joyce should have already been announced as the opponent for Usyk vs A.J winner . I think if the WBO is serious they kick Parker to the side and eliminate him he clearly isn’t going to fight Joyce if he can’t make the fight now and get the next top available opponent for Joyce to fight which looks like Sanchez .
                Sanchez is a solid fight for Joyce. That's definitely not a sure win for either guy in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Sanchez is a solid fight for Joyce. That's definitely not a sure win for either guy in my opinion
                  Sanchez isn’t as durable as Parker but he’s a better boxer ,stylistically could be a better fight .

Comment

The WBO are owned by Arum and Frank so whatever happens, will be in their best interests, They're probably holding back hoping AJ beats Usyk for Fury.

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X