Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: It's No Secret That I'm Coming For David Benavidez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell: It's No Secret That I'm Coming For David Benavidez!

Unbeaten WBA Super Middleweight Champion David Morrell Jr. previewed his upcoming showdown against Kalvin Henderson before they square off in the co-main event of action live on SHOWTIME on Saturday, June 4 from The Armory in Minneapolis in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep your focus on the task ahead. Be prepared and be safe.
    Last edited by garfios; 05-26-2022, 09:47 PM.
    Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Hmmm didn't realize that he down in Houston training. That's Charlo Coach!! Interesting....Interesting!!!!

Comment

This fool has 7 fights with literally 7 bums and he gets hype like he's done some ****. Lol

This clown hasn't done **** to deserve Benavidez who would literally **** his world up. Dude needs to keep his mouth shut cuz he's irrelevant.

Comment

Benavidez should take this fight. Charla don't want it and it might be a good investment for him

Comment

Made it too convenient for charlo by not mentioning him. . admittedly he's good n he beat some good comp at 54 but now he's coddled n protected. Charlotte don't want ANY smoke lol. Dude look at your brother and this mfer hasn't faced a champion but yet he's champ lol bidness doe idk y I mentioned him. Anyway morell Benavidez? Naw Benavidez is going up
            Last edited by Slip jab; 05-27-2022, 02:35 AM.

Comment

David is getting much flack for calling out the big names but don’t sleep on him, he’s young, gifted and dark being he’s Cuban. A stellar amateur career and he has good legs and mobility but I’d like to see improvements in opposition and I his power. The kid can box though!

Comment

David Morrell was a very accomplished amateur. Benavides has no amateur background at all. Morrell also has trinket belt, that is more than Benavides has at 168. People act like Benavides walks on water, I think Morrell drowns him. Defense matters sometimes, i think it will in this fight. Just got to pray it happens.

Comment

Morrell is a good fighter and is very for high level fights. Had hundreds of amatuer fights and the fringe level guys he's fighting he's just breezing past them so he needs a step up. Him and David is a great fight both young guys in there prime would be a banger of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                    This fool has 7 fights with literally 7 bums and he gets hype like he's done some ****. Lol

This clown hasn't done **** to deserve Benavidez who would literally **** his world up. Dude needs to keep his mouth shut cuz he's irrelevant.
                    You say he's irrelevant but when he calls guys out youre telling him to keep his mouth shut makes no sense..

Comment

Working...
                    X