Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Rolly's Not A Awkward Fighter; He's Just A Dumb-Ass Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Rolly's Not A Awkward Fighter; He's Just A Dumb-Ass Fighter

NEW YORK - Gervonta Davis rolled his eyes and mocked Rolando Romero at times during their press conference Thursday at a Marriott near the Brooklyn Bridge.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Awkward is a Maidana or Mayorga type. Rollie’s style is just trash. Looks like he learned to box by playing Nintendo Wii.

Comment

Tank may just be the more intelligent fighter in this contest. You don’t get to say that everyday lol

Comment

Rolly has the style of a dumb ass caveman. Tank is right about that.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

And yet they want people to pay for this. If you have to spend $80 too realize Ramirez is garbage, you may be just a dumb-ass.

Comment

I don’t care what’s ppv and what’s not. If you don’t have IPTV after all this time..you ain’t been paying attention.
            RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Rolly needs to go stupid-dumb and maul Gervonta. Romero needs to use his natural size advantage and make it a brawl, thats it. I share a clip of Rolly giving Ryan Garcia, who is ''suppose'' to be the more skilled boxer, the blues.

Comment

Rolly knocking on Tanks pad work but that doesnt help him after a left uppercut. The only variable here is whether Rolly can hurt Tank cause from what I've seen Tank is superior in every aspect. Rolly will have to own the moment too. Tank is used to the big fight atmosphere but Rolly hasn't experienced it.

Comment

Tank isn’t wrong tbf.

Comment

Get ready for the famous boxing scene 100 different articles from the same news conference.
                    TMT_HEAT TMT_HEAT likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X